- Role :Deployment Specialist
- Role Description :Assist the Deployment Lead in all deployment-related tasks including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, metrics, training, pilots and resources.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Vendor Invoice Management
- Good To Have Skills :SAP FI Bank Accounting
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : - Configuring and testing of OpenText Vendor Invoice Management SAP systems to reflect designed solutions - Configuration and testing of OpenText Invoice Capture Center ICC -Recognize the critical elements of complex application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations - Responsible for managing different cycles of projects Analysis, Blueprint, Configuration, Training, Support - Responsible for Incidents and change implementations in VIM
- Technical Experience : - Experience of VIM implementation support - Good Knowledge of ICC Configuration, Validation and Customizing client and Enterprise Scan - Should be knowing work exp on Manual Bank reconciliation Electronic bank reconciliation configuration and Business process - Basic Knowledge on CO and PS Good Hands on experience in CO-PA CO-PC and IM modules will be an advantage - Should be familiar with P2P O2C cycle and their integration aspects
- Professional Attributes : - Good communication skill - Should have team handling experience - Added advantage if worked on SAP Application maintenance/support projects
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : SAP VIM - Skill Flex: _No__ - Level Flex: _Flex for Level 11_ - Location Flex:_No__
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.