- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP SD Sales & Distribution
- Good To Have Skills :SAP MM Inventory Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Managing delivery of assigned areas- SAP /Non SAP AD/AO work B Escalation handling C RFP responses and estimation of new project work, D Resourcing and Staffing E Management Reporting F Project administration
- Technical Experience : A Should have SAP Background B 13-14 years of SAP experience C Should have experience in handling AD AO work
- Professional Attributes : A Should have good communication and interpersonal skills B Should have experience in driving innovation and Automation
- Educational Qualification : A Candidate should be atleast completed Graduation B Nice to have SAP Certification
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.