- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :ServiceNow IT Operations Management,ServiceNow IT Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Configure ServiceNow modules and SericeNow APIs Design and implement ServiceNow catalogue items Provide guidance and support to a small development team Provide paths for training for junior developers in the team
- Technical Experience : Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle SDLC processes including customer requirement analysis and system design Design and develop Custom applications based on the ServiceNow platform Create workflows to improve process efficiency; guide business teams on best practices End-to-End Service Catalog development and complex workflows and implementation of following modules in dedicated and shared instances IM, CM, PM, SRM, K
- Professional Attributes : ust have skills: ServiceNow IT ServiceManagement Experience:5-8 years of development/implementation experience in ServiceNow Platform/ other related ITSM tools Minimum 3-4 years experience in ServiceNow Certfications: CSA,CIS-ITSM Experience developing on SaaS Software as a Service based tools Serv
- Educational Qualification : Experience:5-8 years of development/implementation BSC/BE/MSC/BTECH
- Additional Information : Extensive knowledge inIntegration of disparate systems using SOAP,REST APIs OOB connectors Extensiv
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.