- Role :Business Operations - PMO Lead
- Role Description :Create, implement and manage a program office function in support of the execution of delivery or product work. Monitor and report progress to key stakeholders. May have responsibilities for the financial and operational management.
- Must Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Good To Have Skills :Business Operations Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Manage small/medium service transition/transformation projects Perform as transition management roles for various tracks such as Knowledge Transition Lead, Service Mgmt Lead, Communication Lead, Enable People Lead or any Technology Tools Deployment Transition Lead Adherence to Global Mobilization processes in all project delivery Adherence to Mobilisation quality controls and compliance Be accountable for the delivery of Project capabilities and business results
- Technical Experience : Transition Project Management for medium and small deals Understand Scope and develop detailed project definition, plan, Risk and mitigation Ensure Project alignment to agreed project management quality plan Monitor progress to make sure project objectives are delivered on time and within budget, and business results are realized Monitor stakeholder expectations Take corrective action to address gaps Serve as the point of contact for the client PMO lead or mobilization program lead
- Professional Attributes : Transition Project Mgmt People Management
- Educational Qualification : Graduate or post graduate with 10 years of IT industry experience in Business Operation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.