- Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Must Have Skills :Google Cloud Platform Administration
- Good To Have Skills :Google Cloud Functions
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Google Cloud Professional - Cloud Architect with hands-on experience in GCP IaaS and PaaS Cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs Good knowledge of Big Data processing using BigTable and BigQuery Experience on CloudML, APIGEE Components like Containers, Kubernetes, Storage, Server Designing solutions and architecting applications for the Cloud High availability, Fault tolerant, Elastic, Secure
- Technical Experience : Performing software upgrades Kernel patching, errata patches Designing To-Be architecture for Cloud based solutions covering Identity and Security aspects IaaS and PaaS skills working experience Good hands-on experience on day to day Cloud operation Working experience on Linux and Windows operating system Experience on DevOps tools ie Jenkins, Git, Chef are preferred Experience on developing Microservices, Ansible Scripts
- Professional Attributes : An ability to learn new technologies quickly Good time management skills An ability to follow processes Strong documentation skills Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Educational Qualification : Minimum Graduate degree on BTech, BE, BCA, BSc computers or BSc IT Masters degree on computers
- Additional Information : Flexible and 247 support requirement
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.