- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Office365
- Good To Have Skills :No Function Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Windows 10 based infrastructure requirement gathering from Customer considering business requirements, functional requirements and technical requirements Finalize high level SOE design that would be most appropriate for a customer and on par with industry standards Analyze the other components and dependencies required for a Windows 10 SOE rollout like, Applications, Antivirus, End Point protection, encryption etc, Analyze the requirements on cloud-based strategies, OneDrive, O365, SharePoint
- Technical Experience : Online, Exchange Online, EMS MS Intune, Enterprise O365 security etc Recommend desktop GPOs changes Good understanding on Logon scripts and user profile management Review and recommend any changes in image design documentations, test cases, custom scripts required to build the SOE Preparing end user deployment strategy and deployment rollout planning for multi-country multi-site environment Rollout technologies can include Windows 10 client OS combined with various other EUC technologies i
- Professional Attributes : including print, SCCM, O365, EMS, Antivirus, Encryption etc, Plan End user Coordination, Communication and Tracking Access and finalize the kind of migrations required for a customer environment depending on the types of user profiles ZTI, LTI and HTI migration of Windows 10 using SCCM/MDT/Manual
- Educational Qualification : BE or Equivalent
- Additional Information : Strong knowledge in Windows 10 Operating System Strong knowledge in Office 365 deployment Exchange
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.