- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Office365
- Good To Have Skills :ServiceNow IT Operations Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Work as an SME and help the team on technical issues Manage services using supplier and the client implemented ITIL processes and practices Operate and provide the day-to-day support Project participation in global/local projects as required Regular Interaction with client and provide summary/report of issues and achievements Ensure zero surprise escalations from client The Lead needs to ensure local management is well aware of any potential escalations Assist in Tier 2/3 support activitie
- Technical Experience : Try to implement and initiate as much automation as possible to reduce the overall efforts and focuses on documenting Administrational tool development and maintenance as needed Regular team meets and discusses ongoing tickets, address team concerns, and provide updates to the team
- Professional Attributes : Good Client interaction skills Excellent communication skills Able to communicate effectively over conference calls Technical writing skills Should be willing to work in shifts Promote team work
- Educational Qualification : Office 365 Certification Exchange online / on premise knowledge Lync online / on premise knowledg
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.