- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Temenos T24
- Good To Have Skills :Core Banking
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Analyze client business requirements and relate them to TEMENOS products capability B Identify and validate any gaps together with proposals for their resolution eg workarounds or changes in processes and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project C Define and validate customization needs for TEMENOS products as per agreed business definitions D Accountable for writing of specifications, when needed, for local development
- Technical Experience : A At least 3 years of experience on Retail and / or corporate banking, implementing banking core system Retail or Payments module with knowledge on Direct Debits, Account Sweeping and Cash Pooling, Retail Sweeping, Cash Pooling, Position Management, AA Loans, AA Deposits, Temenos payment Hub B knowledge of a banking software application; excellent knowledge in PowerPoint, Excel as well as other MS Office environment applications C Fully understand and be able to deploy the TEMENOS Implementation
- Professional Attributes : A Resource should have good communication skills B Resource should have good leadership skills
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.