- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :SAP CO Management Accounting
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1- MTS MTO scenario 2- Integration with PP/PM/SD 3- Should have experience working in material ledger, parallel valuation transfer pricing 4- Should have experience in Costing based COPA
- Technical Experience : 1- Responsible for the overall quality of deliverable for FICO work and represent the same in client meetings 2- Ability to handle and manage the escalations 3- Responsive attitude and Timely crisp status reporting
- Professional Attributes : 1- Good communication and client handling skills 2- Good Co-ordination and organizing skills with client business process owners/leads and with the team/cross team members
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.