- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP ECC LE Warehouse Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a SAP WM consultant will work on analysis and resolution of Service Requests, Incidents and Problem tickets in SAP ECC landscape for Global Application Maintenance project b He/she need to maintain Key Performance Indexes and Service Level Agreements with client c He/she will also be responsible to participate and contribute in the continuous improvement initiatives driven by both client and Accenture
- Technical Experience : a At least one implementation experience If not, b roll-out experience in SAP WM with an overall experience of at least 4-6 years in SAP c 2-3 years of experience in SAP Warehouse Management Module
- Professional Attributes : a Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction b Sets and manages client expectations effectively c Need good command in oral and written English d Analytical skill and Team working attitude will be very helpful
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.