- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Agile Methods (ADM for Distributed Agile Scrum XP)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Own functional specification and overall design, guide team accordingly 2 Mentor team in agile practices 3 Involved in technical design and requirement analysis 4 Undertake feasibility exercises and PoCs 5 Organize and facilitate Scrum ceremonies - Sprint Planning, The Sprint, Daily Scrum, Sprint Demo/ Review and Sprint Retrospective 6 Mediate the general conflict of goals between the development team and product owner 7 Actively track the progress of the Sprint on a daily basis
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least two years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory Adjust based on necessity 2 Must have design and development experience - C/C/Java preferably Unix/Linux 3 Must have hands-on experience in implementing Agile delivery process in projects and helping project to transform to the same
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good to have skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency 2 Good to have knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.