- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Weblogic Application Server Administration
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : All provide day-to-day hands-on technical support of Oracle databases in general for both production services and new projects - this is a smaller element of the role to support the DBA team in times of significant resource shortage or service/project issues Work as part of a technical support team delivering a quality service to multiple clients using a variety of hardware and software products Oracle Server installs/upgrades/patching/maintenance
- Technical Experience : Analyze system performance indicators and recommend improvement actions Monitor vendors release notes and plan necessary upgrades and patches as required Perform lead technical role in disaster recovery tests Create and review technical system recovery plans Assess/install/maintain third-party tools, such as Quest Tools
- Professional Attributes : Performing Database Cloning in Oracle 10G, 11G and 12c Troubleshooting of various issues during installation and day-to-day activities Database tuning, use of SQL diagnostic and tuning tools like EXPLAIN PLAN AUTOTRACE Performance tuning for Long running queries using SQL Advisor and database p
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.