- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle HCM Cloud Core HR
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : • Core HR business requirements and tailor HCM Fusion solutions to their needs • functional specification and assist technical team in technical specs• translating functional requirements for different technical workstreams doing RICEW development eg Interfaces Reports Conversions Workflows • test planning execution and test reporting• Responsible for recommending solutions considering the scope of client requirements• Experience in managing teams
- Technical Experience : • Implementing Core HR Organization Structures Position Hierarchy Schedules Security in Oracle HCM Cloud projects
- Professional Attributes : a Candidate should be experienced in release management processes b Candidate should have ability to hold demos functional design workshops with onshore teams and customer c Must be able to work with limited direction and should be self driven
- Educational Qualification : BE BTech MBA MCA MS from a Tier 1 or 2 institute
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.