- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Windows Azure (IaaS)
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Azure Active Directory,Microsoft Azure Architecture
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Experienced industry professionals with Azure IaaS or Enterprise Open Source solutions who are interested in working as Sr Consultants, to provide support for our Azure based clients Skill Requirement: Azure Cloud Services IaaS PaaS Azure Monitoring, Azure Resource Manager, Azure PowerShell, Web Applications APP services, Azure Storage, Azure SQL, Azure VMs, Azure AD, Visual studio Online, fabric Controller, Search and Notification Hub
- Technical Experience : Related IT experience on any platform necessarily Microsoft, having architected, designed, implemented, tested and deployed complex solutions on-premises, in the cloud, or spanning both Knowledge on designing and implementing private, public and/or hybrid cloud solutions Experience or working knowledge in designing, implementing, and securing resources including Azure Active Directory, Azure App Service Apps and Virtual Networks Knowledge in designing, implementing, and managing physical/virtual
- Professional Attributes : Should be highly credible with demonstrable ability to solve business problems and able to explain the benefits to the customer ranging from Business value to mastering deep technical explanations on Azure IaaS PaaS if needed Passion for customers, learning, having proven ability to be client focus
- Additional Information : Level 3 Azure Support Engineer Azure IaaS / PaaS
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.