- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Node.js
- Good To Have Skills :No Industry Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Responsible for webservice and functional testing b: Should be able to work independently on tasks assigned c: Mentor/guide junior team members d: Leading the team
- Technical Experience : a: Developing new user-facing features using NodeJS/4/ASPNet MVC Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use b: Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code c: Ensuring high performance desktop applications d:Strong proficiency in WCF, ASPNet MVC e:Proficient in writing Unit Testing - Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented Net
- Professional Attributes : a: Resource should be able to work independently b: Resource should have good communication skills c: Proven Experience in leading the team
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.