- Role :Cloud Services Operations
- Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Service Management
- Good To Have Skills :Service Management Governance
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Manager On Duty Ensuring Incident resolution does not violate SLA; escalation must happen as effectively as possible Managing P1 P2 incidents efficiently, setting up effective communication between resolver groups managing communication with key stakeholders on progress of the incidents Drive bridge, send communication, SMS, and Chronology accurately within agreed timelines
- Technical Experience : NA
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good understanding of IT systems both Infrastructure and Applications 2 Building good understanding of clients business process 3 Process knowledge and acumen to improve processes
- Educational Qualification : Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.