- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :DevOps
- Good To Have Skills :Ansible
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Candidate will be mainly responsible for development activities on the CI/CD pipeline 2 His/her primary functions will be on setting up and maintaining the CI/CD pipeline and integrating all the various tools being used 3 Identify, assess risks and opportunities in his/her area of duty He/she identifies and prioritizes events that might negatively/positively affect the programme / process/ function objectives and he/she categorizes them He/she takes corrective and preventive actions according
- Technical Experience : 1 DevOps Tool experience - Jenkins, Jfrog, GIT 2 Experienced in working within a product delivery lifecycle, Agile/scrum experience in software development plus 3 HandsOn Repository Experience GIT,GHE,SVN 4 CI/CD experience to integrate different tools 5 Knowledge on Ansible and Artifactory is preferred 6 Working knowledge on BMC Remedy, ServiceNow is a plus 7 Good Understanding Organization, Concepts, Means eg systems, purposes, terminology
- Professional Attributes : 1 Excellent communication skills to work in a globally distributed team 2 Evolve rapidly to meet the challenges of the fast change of the business environment and of the business culture in the context of digitization
- Educational Qualification : 1 Engineering graduate BS/BTech/MS/MTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.