- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Enovia
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Guiding the team in development / customization using Enovia 2 Work closely with business partners to understand their business process and assist them with requirements definition and refinement 3 Work with Project Managers pre-sales team on Effort Estimations, Implementation planning 4 Should be responsible to handle design, development, and analysis and Delivery of the requirements
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience on 3DEXPERIENCE BIOVIA customization and configuration 2 3D Dashboard configuration 3 Experienced in Webservices 4 Must have Skills : BIOVIA configuration and customization 5 Good to Have Skills : ENGINUITY, Enovia MCC, Widget Development
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good Project Management experience 2 Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively 3 Good Team management skills and work closely with other peers
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.