- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Temenos T24
- Good To Have Skills :Core Banking
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Accountable for writing of specifications, when needed, for local development and ensure Technical Consultants have a clear understanding of these specifications B Prepare and perform the configuration of TEMENOS products through the definition of static and semi-static data for the installation C Coordinate with the TEMENOS maintenance groups to ensure that the product problems identified are understood and resolved D Prepare and perform the functional testing to support User Acceptance Test
- Technical Experience : A Experience on Temenos T24 on Private, Retail, Corporate Banking and Payments Channels B In depth understanding of financial and retail and / or corporate banking processes C Fully understand and be able to deploy the TEMENOS Implementation Methodology
- Professional Attributes : A Accountable for writing of specifications, when needed, for local development and ensure Technical Consultants have a clear understanding of these specifications B Prepare and perform the configuration of TEMENOS products through the definition of static and semi-static data for the installation
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.