- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP ECC PLM Product Lifecycle Management
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Domain knowledge of any Manufacturing industry typically over 2 years b Should have 1 or more full life cycle implementation experience with SAP C Proposes a best fit solution in PLM domain based on the business need
- Technical Experience : A Estimates effort for design build and owns RFPs RFIs solutions B Defines overall test strategy and approach for a complex PLM environment, sourced by multiple SAP instances and or other legacy sources, to address all phases of testing needed C Defines standards for deployment approaches, transport creation dependency management, and other activities associated with SAP PLM Mfg deployment
- Professional Attributes : A Should have good communication Skills B Should be good team player C Will be able to work independently and under pressure D Should have good logical and analytical thinking
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.