- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :react.js
- Good To Have Skills :Java Servlet
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Demonstrable ability to build applications in React is a must B: The candidate must have a technical understanding of the React concepts like diffing, component lifecycle, etc C: The candidate must be familiar with techniques to write reusable and maintainable components
- Technical Experience : A: The candidate must be proficient in the use of webpack and npm as a build management tool When needed, the candidate should be able to build custom webpack plugins and/or npm scripts B: The candidate must be proficient in the use of git, not just as a CVS, but as a tool used throughout build and deployment Ability to use git purely via command-line is favorable for a non-senior role, but a must for a senior role
- Educational Qualification : Graduation Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.