- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Amazon Web Services,Chef,DevOps,Jenkins
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a To troubleshoot complex issues as quickly and effectively as possible b Design and build infrastructure architecture and automation script for building the environment c Design and build configuration and deployment scripts d Play the role of advocate to promote DevOps knowledge within organization
- Technical Experience : a Must have strong background in Linux/Unix Administration b Must have experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent c Must have ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services experience with AWS is required d Must have strong experience with SQL and MySQL NoSQL experience is a plus, too, since we also use Redis e Must have experience in Docker and Container Management
- Professional Attributes : a Build consensus on important decisions b People who learns new DevOps trends everyday
- Additional Information : f Good to have a working understanding of code and script PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.