- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Meter Data Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Oracle Utilities Application Framework OUAF and Java b Batch program development and troubleshooting c Coding and Unit Testing
- Technical Experience : a Oracle Utilities Application Framework OUAF and Java b Batch program development troubleshooting c Strong knowledge of MDM data model d Good understanding of relational database design and Oracle SQL skills e Strong knowledge using Hibernate Query Language, XAI Web Services and MDM Configuration Tools MO s, BO s, Scripts, portals, UI maps, Zones, and XPathGood understanding of Functional processes Smart meter read, Smart grid Gateway Adaptor, Device event etc
- Professional Attributes : a Resource should have minimum 5 years of experience in MDM b Resource should have strong analytical skills and affinity to solve problems individual c Resource should have good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : BE/B TECH
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.