- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Management & Architecture
- Good To Have Skills :SAP SRM
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a MDM Catalog creation/changes b Punchout catalog creation/changes c Custom table maintanence d Excel Uploads e Removal of excel records and creation of new for automation f EDI set-up g Certificates installation co-ordination h Port creation, monitoring i Map creation j Variant creation k UC4 Jobs set-up l Complete and Delta job monitoring m Co-ordination with Global IE team n Co-ordination with SRM technical team o Defects handling - Minor and Major Releases p Catalog testing
- Technical Experience : a 5 years of experience in SAP SRM-MDM-Catalog Management area including ECC versions b Should have thorough understanding of all components in SRM-MDM c Well versed with all the configurations related to catalog configuration, EDI, MDM Tools, Master-Slave server concepts, MDM Architecture
- Professional Attributes : a Should be good in communication and must have worked on a client-facing role
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.