- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :IBM InfoSphere
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for the overall technical accuracy and execution of the proposed Big Data Integration solutions on InfoSphere Information Server 2 Designing, creating, deploying and managing enterprise data architecture and designing, building solution for Data Warehouse / ETL solutions Model 3 Design the application data structure, storage, and integration 4 Provide SME support for identification of performance bottlenecks in application technical guidance to project team and suggest improvement
- Technical Experience : 1 Hands-on experience in IBM InfoSphere tools DataStage with strong technical knowledge of Data Warehouse/ETL implementation 2 SME for IBM InfoSphere Suite 3 Good Experience in WESB to IIB migration 4 Good Experience in ESQL and Core java 5 Good Experience in writing custom parsers for parsing and writing in different formats 6 Good Experience in Soap web service, REST service exposing and consuming 7 Good Experience in connectors for DB, file handling and MQ integration
- Professional Attributes : 1 Very good communication skills 2 Flexibility to work in 2nd shift and good team player
- Educational Qualification : Min 15 years full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.