- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Sharepoint Server
- Good To Have Skills :ASP.NET
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : SharePoint subject matter expert beyond the basic knowledge should follow best practices and develop reusable code Extend sharePoint functionality through custom build web parts, event receivers, custom components, and features Build and configure sites, libraries, content types, site columns, managed metadata and other configuration as required
- Professional Attributes : Should have experience in building SharePoint Security Models Hands on experience with database Microsoft Office integration with SharePoint Implementation and customization of SharePoint-based solutions
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor Degree
- Additional Information : Should have developing experience in Visual Web Parts, SharePoint hosted apps thorough
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.