- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :Network Security Operations
- Good To Have Skills :Endpoint Protection
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Hands on experience in Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager Hands on experience in Symantec PGP, DLP Data classification tool Good in SEP configuration and troubleshooting endpoints Good in SEPM policies configuration Good in SEPM upgradation from 12x to new versions Good understanding in Generating AV Compliance Report Responsible for day-to day operational work for Symantec Endpoint Protection SEP and other security tools Follow IOC Blocking process specific to client Provide recommendation
- Technical Experience : Symantec Endpoint Protection : 4 to 6 years as Primary Skill Symantec PGP : 2 to 4 years as Primary Skill DLP : 2 to 4 years as secondary Skill Data Classification Tool : 2 to 4 years as secondary Skill Multi-Factor Authentication MFA : 2 to 4 years as secondary skills
- Professional Attributes : Able to generate and share custom reports as required by client Demonstrable understanding of encryption technologies, encryption key management Understanding of general networking Knowledge about Security Threats Experience with scripting Good understanding and adherence to ITIL framework Incident
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : Focus on excellent customer service Strong problem solving skills Strong team player Strong written
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Contract Analyst
Legal & Commercial Services
Client Success Associate Manager - Location Negotiable
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Linux/Unix Systems Administrator
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.