- Role :Security Architect
- Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Must Have Skills :ForgeRock OpenAM
- Good To Have Skills :ForgeRock OpenIDM
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Development, Support and Maintenance of ForgeRock Components OpenAM, OpenDJ, OpenIDM, OpenIG and their extensions with custom Java code Java development in the OpenIDM applications on day-to-day basis Support and maintenance of the applications which must be highly available, robust and scalable Lead day to day operations of ForgeRock Identity and Access Management implementations and associated user administration activities Strong knowledge of Java/J2EE Troubleshoot issues as and when
- Technical Experience : Strong implementation experience of OpenAM, OpenIDM, OpenDJ and OpenIG Strong Domain Knowledge of Identity and Access Management Solid experience with Java server development with knowledge of Java Java, Spring, Apache, Tomcat, HTML, Java Script, XML Development Experienced on providing break-fix solutions and working on development of solutions for ForgeRock IAM Must have good knowledge on Directory Services Eg OpenDJ, LDAP etc Has experience on providing maintenance support of ForgeRock
- Professional Attributes : Excellent Communication skills Good to have worked on Agile development project Good to have knowledge of cloud services like Amazon Web Services AWS or Azzure
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Additional Information : ITIL or equivalent Good to have
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.