- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :react.js
- Good To Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Coordinate and Support Development Operations Team activities, a Priorities / Efforts, b Impediments / Escalations, c Critical Issues Management / Service Continuity,2 Roadmap Management, Deployment Planning / Coordination Regular Status Reporting 3 Requirements Management: a Organize workshops Dev team / Business / Process Owner / Key users,b Review / Write /Classify Requirements / Specification, c Manage Project Backlog Functional / Non-Functional Requirements,4 Manage required Resources
- Technical Experience : 1 experience in J2EE, reactjs full stack based applications development, maintenance run mode operations,2 Strong experience in the area of product development using JAVA/J2EE, 3 Development experience using JAVA, REST, RMI, SWING, 4 Development experience using JAVA Script XML processing,5 Advanced knowledge of SQL oracle 6 Basic Unix knowledge,e HTML, CSS, GWT Google Web Toolkit, SPRING
- Professional Attributes : 1 He/She shall have good Understanding of Operational Support 2 Experienced in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, adaption and learning of the business processes speak of the customer especially around PDM and Configuration management processes
- Educational Qualification : 1 Engineering graduate preferable in Computer Science
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.