- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Orchestration, Design and Implementation using IBM BPM Advanced/Standard 2 Designing and developing business processes in IBM BPM Process Designer v857/v86/BAW 3 Should analyze and develop independently in IBM BPM process designer 4 working on Process development along with implementation of linked and sub process 5 Should be handling performance related issues in IBM BPM Process Designer 6 Should be extpert in Headless BPM implementation 7 Should be able to lead an agile team and ceremonies
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have knowledge of IBM BPM Process Designer v857/v86 along with BPM UI toolkit 2 Should be able to develop solutions using various components of IBM BPM Process Designer such as Headless BPM, external implementations, service implementations, events, exceptional handling, gateways etc 3 Must have good knowledge of implementing UCAs, Coach Views, Process, and Client-Side Human Services
- Professional Attributes : 1 Communication and leadership skills 2 Team handling skills and analytical skills 3 Presentation skills and ability to work under pressure
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.