- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Servicenow Tools Administration
- Good To Have Skills :ServiceNow Transformation
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Candidate with Strong knowledge on Servicenow Discovery, integrations troubleshooting for configuration module Good Understanding of MID Server, SCCM Integration and others Configuration/customization of the ServiceNow system, including creating workflows and Customizing Dashboards Develop and implement automation scenarios to eliminate manual processes
- Technical Experience : Candidate should be able to identify gaps in the system and provide possible solution on same Develop and maintain workflows to replace existing delivery plans Facilitate testing of system changes and coordinate with ITIL process owners
- Professional Attributes : Activate and customize plug-ins as needed
- Educational Qualification : b-tech
- Additional Information : Support day-to-day operations relating to user and Assignment group maintenance
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.