- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :Java Standard Edition
- Good To Have Skills :Capital Markets Audit,Java Enterprise Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Identify the assets that need to be created for the selected industry platform b: High level and low-level design document for the asset c: Develop the asset using the appropriate technology d: Testing of the developed asset e: Provide the document on the installation and usage of the asset
- Technical Experience : a: Should have worked on core java software development for atleast 5 years b: Must have hands experience with the following tools Core Java Scripting UI/UX c: Should have worked in capital markets projects for atleast 4 years with exposure to inhouse application or platform d: Good to have experience one or more of the following Murex Fenergo LoanIQ GPP Calyspo
- Professional Attributes : A Resource should have good communication skill B Resource shoud have good analytical skill
- Educational Qualification : BE
- Additional Information : NA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.