- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :AngularJS
- Good To Have Skills :User Interface Design and Development
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Ability to understand and elicit client requirements, Analyze code and design documents B Ability to understand and elicit client requirements C Ability to understand UX designs and convert them to screens D Good understanding of stored procedures and functions
- Technical Experience : A Resource should have 3-4 years of experience in Angular B Coding to build new features and resolve issues with the existing ones C Knowledge in HTML5 D Knowledge on UX Design/ Service Design
- Professional Attributes : A Should have Good communication skill B should have good analytical skill
- Educational Qualification : BE
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.