- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle SOA OSB
- Good To Have Skills :Oracle SOA BPEL Process Manager
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Experience in support and maintenance of Oracle Fusion Middleware Suite B The resource is expected to have a strong knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware configuration and architecture C Has strong understanding of business processes and can handle day-to-day aspects of Middleware Integration including troubleshooting new integration needs and taking action as and when the system requires attention D Perform detailed data analysis data validation and identify data quality issues
- Technical Experience : 4-5 Years Experience
- Professional Attributes : A Minimum 5 years of experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies B Experience on Oracle SOA Suite and Oracle Service Bus C Hands on experience on jdeveloper D Experience on BPEL Adapters, XSLT E SOA certification on 11g or 12
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.