- Role :Application Designer
- Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP FI CO Finance
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Minimum 12 years of experience in FICO 2 The resource must have led more than 3 Support Projects 3 The resource must have done at least one SAP S/4 HANA Implementation 4 Drive Project delivery for Finance team 5 Experience in Client Management 6 Experience in Stockholder Management 7 Status Reporting 8 Play SME role for S/4HANA Finance 9 Hands-on experience in SAP FI and CO 10 Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements 11 SAP S/4 HANA certi
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in handling AMS engagements 2 Experience in managing large SAP teams 3 Knowledge about SLAs/KPIs 4 Handling conflicts/resolution management 5 Work in offshore/onshore working model 6 SAP S/4 HANA certified will be an added advantage
- Professional Attributes : 12 plus years
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.