- Role :Cloud Operations Architect
- Role Description :Analyze client requirements and optimize Cloud services architecture for performance and cost. Develop and own the technical roadmap for relevant service lines and backlog to ensure consistent architecture. Deliver an optimized infrastructure services design leveraging public, private, and hybrid Cloud architectures and services. Act as subject matter expert for the client as related to technical architecture aspects of infrastructure services.
- Must Have Skills :Amazon Web Services
- Good To Have Skills :DevOps
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Good hands-on experience on day to day Cloud operation Experience on AWS PaaS skills ie Glue, EMR, ECS, Redshift Athena Experience on EKS, Openshift, Terraform, Ansible and automation tools Experience on DevOps tools ie Jenkins, Git, Chef are preferred Working experience on Linux and Windows operating system
- Technical Experience : Working experience on VPC, CS2, EC2, ELB and S3 Experience on AWS PaaS skills ie Glue, EMR, ECS, Redshift Athena Performing software upgrades Kernel patching, errata patches Perform on-premise resources backup by making use of AWS Services IaaS and PaaS skills working experience Good hands-on experience on day to day Cloud operation Experience on AWS PaaS skills ie Glue, EMR, ECS, Redshift Athena Experience on EKS, Openshift, Terraform, Ansible and automation tools Experience on DevOps tools i
- Professional Attributes : An ability to learn new technologies quickly Good time management skills An ability to follow processes Strong documentation skills Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Educational Qualification : B Tech, BE, BCA, BSc computers or BSc IT Masters degree on computers and IT
- Additional Information : xperience with Glue, EMR, ECS, Redshift Athena Flexible and 247 support requirement
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.