- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Integration Cloud Service (ICS)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Provide technical expertise on Oracle integration cloud platform 2 Actively participate in all phases of project development life cycle3 Act as an adviser to provide technical guidance to customers 4 Design appropriate architectures using Oracle cloud and on premises integration products to deliver business driven integrations in highly heterogeneous environment5 Help to identify bottlenecks tuning and optimization of applications
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience with Oracle Cloud integration services Integration Cloud SOA CS Process Cloud etc Oracle BPM 11g 12c Suite and Oracle SOA Suite 11g 12c Suite Service Bus BPEL BAM2 Strong knowledge on Oracle SOA Suite principles design patterns application integration architectures is must.Should have strong hold on PaaS and SaaS concepts3 Fusion Middleware SOA Platform administration experience would be an advantage
- Professional Attributes : 1 Leadership skills and ability to maintain a positive attitude under stressful circumstances.2 Excellence in strategic and analytical problem solving.3 A strong desire to acquire new competencies and enthusiasm to accept new challenges.4 Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of full time education
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.