- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP S/4HANA EWM Extended Warehouse Management
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Independently design, deliver, lead solutions and people in the area of SAP EWM 2 Extensive knowledge in SAP EWM, having work experience in build, configure and test complex Warehouse functionalities using SAP EWM 3 Extensive configuration knowledge in Packing, Wave Management, complex movements of goods for Inbound and Outbound process with both POSC, LOSC storage control methods 4 Worked on EWM Integration, with other modules/systems and MFS
- Technical Experience : 1 Worked on Slotting and Rearrangement, Yard Management, Labor Management, Replenishment, WOCR, door and staging area determinations 2 Worked on Production staging with PMR 3 Configured Inbound Delivery processing with Quality Inspection, Serial number management and Batch Management 4 Configured and build custom RF functionalities, PPF and worked on enhancing standard solutions via BADIs 5 Strong Exposure to integration technologies including IDOC, ALE, RFC, PI and qRFCs
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communications skills is a must 2 Ability to work with onshore client and client teams 3 Should have very good Leadership skills 4 Should be able to handle team effectively 5 Ability to work under pressure
- Additional Information : we have a location flex Bangalore Pune
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.