- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP HCM On Premise ABAP
- Good To Have Skills :SAP HCM Organizational Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Must be well verse SAP HCM business processes for all the submodules Organizational Management, Time management, Payroll, Personnel administration, ESS/MSS and E recruiting and LSO B Must be able to understand the business processes and provide solutions accordingly C Must be able to prepare solution design, functional specs, and technical specs D Must be well versed with Time, Payroll PCRs and Schemas and implement the design accordingly E Must be able to coordinate with the client
- Technical Experience : A 5-7 yrs Hands on experience on SAP HCM Premise Human Capital Management
- Professional Attributes : A Should have good communication skills as the resource is required to interact with the client on a daily basis
- Educational Qualification : A Graduate or Post Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.