- Role :Application Lead
- Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Must Have Skills :SAP Master Data Governance for Financial Data (MDG-F Tool)
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Responsible for process design, configuration, assist with testing, gather requirements and ultimately setup a full functional development for MDG-S, MDG-C and MDG-MM, test, and production environment to deliver MDG objects and integration solutions 2 Strong knowledge of ABAP Object Oriented Programming, Master Data Governance MDG, ABAP Floor Plan Manager FPM, ABAP Web Dynpro, ABAP Workflow, Standard Data Model Enhancement, Custom Data Model Creation
- Technical Experience : 1 Good Knowledge on MDG UI configuration, FPM UI enhancement, context-based adaptation, customizing, configuration, along with knowledge in WebDynpro and Floor Plan Manager 2 Work on migration of existing master data into MDG hub, validations and derivations using BADIs and BRF Integrated non- SAP system in real time and near real time mode to MDG SAP 3 Worked on SMT Genil , field and value mappings DRF and SoaManager configuration 4 Should have knowledge on data models, Foundation Objects
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good communications skills is a must 2 Ability to work with onshore client and client teams 3 Should have very good Leadership skills 4 Should be able to handle team effectively 5 Ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : NA
- Additional Information : We have a location flex - Bangalore Pune, level flex is there on the tool
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.