- Role :Program/Project Manager
- Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Infrastructure Program Control Services
- Good To Have Skills :Program and Project Management
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables Must have Skills : Program and Project Management
- Technical Experience : Forecasting Planning Job Requirements Direct and manage organization led programmes and projects in accordance with industry good practices and client standards around project mgmt Initiate programs and projects based on approved client requests Work with business to capture the business demand and translate into project requirements Manage the resource demand forecasting and PMO function in line with client processes and PMO/Portfolio towers Work with client project,
- Professional Attributes : Project Management experience PMP certified preferred Excellent stakeholder/people management skills Excellent business communication skills Excellent analytical and presentation skills Self-initiate and recommends improvements Knowledge of IT infrastructure eg Networks, Storage, Backup, Windows,
- Educational Qualification : Minimum Graduate on BTech, BE, BCA, BSc computers or BSc IT Masters on computers and IT preferred
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.