- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Java Enterprise Edition
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Independently should perform Coding , defect fixes 2 Handle code review and peer reviews individually 3 Support SIT and UAT phases handle calls and support for execution and clarifications 4 Handle Post production support handle calls and post go live defect fixes
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have worked with following tools : Maven, RAD, Build and Deployment tool, JIRA, FTP Tool Should be good in preparing documents for design, code and peer review 2 Three to five years of experience in Java , J2ee, spring, struts, hibernate , SQL /PL SQL , Oracle 3 Should have worked with following technologies : Spring , Hibernate, Bit bucket, Rest API, SOAP UI 4 Should have good exposure to batch programming web services
- Professional Attributes : 1 Good to know JSF 2 Must possess good communication and presentation skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.