- Role :Project Control Services Practitioner
- Role Description :Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Must Have Skills :Program Control Services
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft PowerPoint
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Manage low and mid complex projects in an account or a group of accounts b Able to prepare a Project Plan using Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Project Plan c Perform tasks such as Resource assignment, repository access maintenance, report generation and tracking d Usage of tools and processes to assist Project Management Work Project Customer deliverables which includes financials e Assist in SOW preparation and approval
- Technical Experience : a Requires a MBA degree or equivalent, plus 3 years-related experience b Good communication in English verbal written c Support and involvement in projects with multiple stake holders d PMI- CAPM certification preferred e Possess good attitude and learning ability
- Professional Attributes : a Good communication b Good leadership skills c team handling skills d analytical skills e presentation skills f ability to work under pressure
- Educational Qualification : MBA
- Additional Information : a Basic Knowledge of PM tools and methodology
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.