- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :SAP PO/PI & APIs Development
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Migration of the project From PO74 duel stack to PO75 Singlestick 2 Responsible for end to end PO75 PO 74 implementation 3 Ability to make strategic and technical decisions on PI/PO projects and customer-facing experience
- Technical Experience : 1 Must have an end to end Implementation experience: System landscape directory, ALE IDOC settings, Design, Build and Configuration of the application as per the business requirement 2 Understanding of the Architecture and the PI/PO version control and domain capabilities to work with multiple systems 3 Experience on User-defined functions and Java, XSLT mappings 4 Must aware of web services configuration and enhanced receiver determination 5 Should have the experience on the standard adapters
- Professional Attributes : 1 Ability to work under pressure as per the specified timelines 2 Must have good communication skills
- Educational Qualification : 1 Regular full Time 15 yeard of education 2 BE/BTech/MCA etc
- Additional Information : 1 Shift time 11 AM to 9 PM 2 An additional advantage, If the resource is having PI/PO certificate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.