- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Red Hat Cloud Architecture and Design,Red Hat OS Administration
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Working knowledge of Apache tomcat web server platform B: Analyze all aspects of the existing infrastructure and recommends modifications that will enhance system reliability, availability, serviceability and scalability Implement application security in JBoss / IIS D: Coordinate with vendor for tickets, responsive to user community, E: Administered, configured, tuned, and troubleshoot JBoss in a clustered environment
- Technical Experience : A: Experience in RedHat Enterprise JBOSS in the mod_cluster environment B: Demonstrates technical leadership and exerts influence outside of immediate team Middleware experience in a Linux environment Must have hands on experience working with IIS, JBoss, Apache, Tomcat, etc D: Must have experience with SUSE Linux as related to JBoss engineering design, development, and implementation E: Linux OS hands- on experience in release and configuration processes
- Professional Attributes : A: Strong verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills B: Good communication skills to handle the client interaction Effective Mail responsiveness for quick and immediate response
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.