- Role :Database Administrator
- Role Description :Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases. Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Must Have Skills :Oracle Applications DBA
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Should have worked on integrations between the applications EBS, OBIEE,Demantra 2 Strong Enterprise SSO Implementation and Maintenance skills AD,OAM,OIM,OID,OUD,OVD 3 Experience in OEM 12c for enterprise monitoring maintenance 4 Middleware stack troubleshooting and sizing such as JDBC connection Pool Management, Java Out of Memory issues and Stuck Threads in Weblogic 5 Strong Performance Tuning skills at both Application and Database Level 6 Experience in client facing and being part of RCA
- Technical Experience : 1 Good Exposure to EBS and VCP Applications including Oracle APCC, Oracle Demantra 2 Good understanding of Database Functions over ERP Systems and other connecting Applications 3 Experience in Unix and windows based Platforms Strong knowledge and hands on OHS, Weblogic Server Administration 4 Experience in Agile PLM,GRC ,Markview and Kofax Applications 5 Expertise in analyzing performance issues at both application and Database Level 6 Hands on experience in configuring and Maintaining Workflow
- Professional Attributes : 1 Experience in Onshore /offshore model with 247 support environment 2 Bridging gap between onshore/offshore and external vendors
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
- Additional Information : 1 Good Command over Oracle E-Business Suite R122x Application DBA functions/activities
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Business Transformation Advisor - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Mobile and Web Apps Developer Consultant (ALL LOCATIONS)
Business & Technology Integration
Global Travel, Aviation Consulting Manager 2
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.