- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Telecommunications Billing
- Good To Have Skills :No Technology Specialty
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 : Technical owner of the overall implementation of Billing and integration with CRM, OSS, mediation etc 2 : Strong expertise in BSS domain/Billing/Rating/Review management/E2E order flow domains process areas 3 : Should have worked extensively on development in C, SQL, shell scripting, unix/linux commands and also adequate exposure to Java programming skills
- Technical Experience : 1 : Experience in End to End testing across multiple applications with OBRM as billing system 2 : Involved in Oracle E2E stack design and implementations 3 : Extremely good understanding of BRM Schema and data model 4 : Should have delivered successfully Oracle BRM 75 integration, customizations on multiple projects 5 : Should possess knowledge on version control of source, building and delivering to test environment 6 : Involved in billing system data migration
- Professional Attributes : 1 : Excellent Communication skill 2 : Excellent Analytical skill
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.