- Role :Application Developer
- Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Must Have Skills :Microsoft Power BI
- Good To Have Skills :Microsoft Business Intelligence Testing
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Lead customer workshops to identify dashboard and report requirements b Configure data intake using Query and its formula language, M c Create data models d Write calculations using Data Analysis Expressions DAX e Create dashboard and reports f Develop tabular, multidimensional models compatible to warehouse standards g Develop self-service models, data analytics using power BI service h Develop, publish, schedule reports and dashboards to meet business requirements i Assist business users o
- Technical Experience : a 7 years of working experience in data warehousing projects, data preparation b 5 years of experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence stack SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI c 4 years of experience with self-service analytics tools Tableau, Power BI etc d Experience with Java Script, CSS other java script libraries e 3-5 years experience in SQL f Experience in building enterprise models using Power BI desktop, SSAS or AAS g Experience working with data gateway, data integration, self-service
- Professional Attributes : a Strong understanding of Power BI application security layer models b Strong Communication Skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.