- Role :Tester
- Role Description :Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
- Must Have Skills :Agile Methods (ADM for Distributed Agile Scrum XP),Functional Test Planning,HPE Unified Functional Testing (UFT)
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a : As a point of subject matter expertise with Retail banking , should have in depth knowledge of products offered by retail banks Should be able to review the regulatory updates with Business , Development Testing team b : He / she should be have excellent knowledge on latest technology updates coming in retail banking sector c : Should be able to understand the business requirements for Retail banking projects and should be able to map with high level design documents HLD
- Technical Experience : a : Should have excellent knowledge on Test management tools like ALM RTC b : Must have 4 - 5 years of experience in Testing domain c : Knowledge of Agile , UFT TOSCA will be required
- Professional Attributes : A: He should have good communication skills B: He should have good leadership skill and should be able to mentor the new joiners in the team C: He should be handle the pressure smartly E: He should have good presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : A: BE/BTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.