- Role :Test Lead
- Role Description :Lead the testing effort and/or team to plan, construct and execute release tests. Apply testing methodologies, principles and processes to define and implement key metrics to manage and assess the testing process including test execution and defect resolution. Apply business and functional knowledge to meet the teamsoverall test objectives. Coach and advice testers as required.
- Must Have Skills :Apache JMeter
- Good To Have Skills :AppDynamics Administration,C++ UNIX,Java Standard Edition
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Good understanding of testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology as specified in the testing approach B: Ownership of overall quality of testing deliverable of functional test cases C:Track test metrics, and ensure highest level of quality for deliverable and testing artifacts Manage execution of testing efforts; including meeting committed delivery dates for released and soon to be released applications and components Set and agree test tool strategy, leveraging automation tool
- Technical Experience : A:More than 4 years experience in JMeter and Loadrunner B:Should have experience in working as performance testing engineer where as should be good in, script preparation, test design, monitoring, test execution, Results analysis, Reporting C:Work as individual contributor and have good understanding of collecting Non-Functional requirement, analyses and create approach strategy, test plan on own D:Should have programming knowledge on C/C and Java E:Server monitoring using AppDynamics,DynaTrac
- Professional Attributes : A: Resource should have good analytical skills B: Resource should have good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.